Thursday 17 August 2017

HEAVY BLEEDING DURING PERIMENOPAUSE






If you like my videos please like and share
them

Are you a woman over 40?

have you been yo yo dieting?

Are you finding that what worked for you
when you were younger is not working for you now?

Are you eating healthily and exercising but
not seeing any results and the belly fat is not budging?

In my 20’s and 30’s I suffered from
terrible digestion and I had very dry skin. 
My digestion crashed 4 years ago and I have been on a healing journey
ever since and learning about eating for better health and wellbeing.

Today I am leaner, have more energy and
have more mental clarity than I did when I was younger.  I am now 49.

I wanted to learn more about how
intermittent fasting can improve health and help the body to lose the weight
that it doesn’t need.  This can then
begin the process for your body to heal itself. 

The body is always on your side and will do
everything it can to help you to stay alive, it will never betray you although
sometimes you may think so!  Every woman
is different and that is why following someone elses diet will not work for
you.  You have to work with your own body
and create a way of eating and lifestyle habits to suit your needs.  You can then begin to create a healthy life
where you are cutting your risk of developing diseases later in life and also
being able to have more energy, more mental clarity and feel great inside and
out.

I am looking for women who are fed up of
following someone elses diet plan and wants to see the benefits of being a
healthy woman, is this you?

I HAVE CREATED:

*Intermittent Fasting Course - where I
teach you about the benefits of Intermittent Fasting and how it benefits your
health and fat loss.

*Anti Ageing For Women Over 40 Course –
which teaches you about your symptoms and the 4 key areas that affect your
hormone balance.  I give you solutions to
those 4 areas causing the problems so you can look good and feel good inside
and out, create a healthy lifestyle for yourself with more energy and
wellbeing. 

You can find out more details about the
Courses and how to book onto the courses by clicking the link below:-






I look forward to getting to know you



Andrea x

No comments:

Post a Comment