Wednesday 16 August 2017

PERIMENOPAUSE COMMON QUESTIONS I GET ASKED





Are you confused with some of the symptoms of perimenopause?

Watch my video where I go over a few common questions I get asked about Perimenopause.

If you like my video, please like it and share it with your friends.

As a woman over 40, ageing doesn't have to be hard and you don't have to suffer with lots of symptoms.

I have created courses for you to creating more balance with your hormones that can be creating lots of symptoms for you.

How to control belly fat
What 4 areas of your life are affecting your sleep, cravings, mood, energy levels.

The links to my courses and website will be available when you watch my video.

Join my Facebook group to talk with me and other women over 40 where we share tips and recipes etc.

I look forward to getting to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment