Sunday 24 December 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS - My Festive Message from my Perimenopause and Menopause...





If you like my videos please subscribe and
you will get notified when I post my videos.

4 HORMONES THAT CAUSE CHAOS WITH YOUR
HORMONES


Download my FREE ebook to get all the
information you need about these hormones
http://bit.ly/2ierZdr

Come and join my Facebook Group for women
over 40.  We share tips, recipes,
lifestyle, mindset, positive affirmations, journaling etc.  I would love to see you there and get to know
you.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE –
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PerimenopauseHeaven/

======================================================

MY INSTAGRAM PAGE –
https://www.instagram.com/healthylifestyleover40/

======================================================

ARE YOU A WOMAN OVER 40?

ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH:-
Anxiety
Panic attacks
Feeling depressed most of the time
Can’t sleep at night
Having night sweats or hot flushes/hot
flashes
Having mood swings and snapping at everyone
Struggling to lose fat on your body
Have lost your own self identity and who
you are
Having menstruation problems and heavy
bleeding

My Healthy Hormones For Women Over 40
Course will solve all those problems for you!

Perimenopause and the transition into
menopause is a natural process and your body is equipped to handle it with
minimal symptoms.

If you are having lots of symptoms then
this is a sign that your hormones are out of balance and my course can get the
balance back for you so you can get on with your life and look good and feel
good inside and out.

My Healthy Hormones For Women Over 40
Course will transform your life and result in:-

Having lots of energy
Having a good nights sleep
Feeling happy and content with a spring in
your step
Having mental clarity
Having more get up and go to enjoy life
Being able to maintain a healthy weight
Stop heavy bleeding

So what are you waiting for, lets get you
started and on the road to healing your body and your hormone balance because
you deserve to have the best health and wellbeing as an aging woman.

Go to the link below now to get booked in
so you can get started straightaway.  The
course can be followed at your own pace and in your own time so no pressure on
when you do it and how long it takes you. 

You can ask me questions during the course
should you need to, but there is a FREE 30 minute call with me when you finish
the course to ask me any questions that you need answering then.

You can find out more details about the
Course and how to book by clicking the link below:-

======================================================

HEALTHY HORMONES FOR WOMEN OVER 40 COURSE -
https://www.healthylifestyleover40.com/programmes/

======================================================

I look forward to getting to know you

Andrea x



No comments:

Post a Comment